short Bio of trubble

Rat Rods Rule

Help Support Rat Rods Rule:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

trubble

hi everyone ,
Stumbled across this sight while on the HAMB.I have been a rodder most of my life.I am now a 56 year old grandpa but still have several noconformest
cars.The oddest would be my 26Troadster hot rod.This car i did most of the
build on.i had lots of help in welding and wiring.I've had this one sence the
early 70s.My next pride and joy is my 1940 ford 2dr sedan.It is pretty stock
but i had to add a set of "Americans".I've had this one about 10 years now.I also have a 1959 VW bug i use for work when it is'nt to cold here.I've had this one a little longer then the sedan.
Speaking of here,i live in the "Great Pacific North West' not far from Seattle.
I am not afraid to drive any of my cars in any weather except the roadster,
but let me assure you i have been caught in the rain.it has to happen if you live here.
i do go to some of the local show and shines but mainly to hang out with my
friends and admire the other iron in the area.
I have been surfing the web sence the beginning and am amazed at the number of hot cars there are out there.all over the world there are peple who
seem to have the same love of the oxided iron as I.
Any way i;m glad i found this site and will be lurking now most days in the early morning.
Mike

Welcome to the forum Mike. What's the matter, that VW "heater" not enough for you. :D I had a few bugs in my life and lived up North, I did every trick in the book to get more heat out of that exhaust heater including adding a blower and I still froze my butt off in the winter. It sure could go through the snow though. :D

I too have a '27 roadster, and '40's are one of everybody's favorites, please post some pix when you get time.

Don

Latest posts

Back