Should I buy a 1930 Buick - opinions?

Rat Rods Rule

Help Support Rat Rods Rule:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Well, the guy came up to me Thursday and said he would sell ASAP for the same price. He's got a '56 in his sights now. Showed me some Polaroids of what he's had done. It was a full car he tore completely apart. He's hired a lot of work done and has a lot of parts. New door skins on, MII (Ford) front suspension installed, new frame rail chunks, Grenada rear axle.

Gonna go see it Tuesday if all goes right.

Gm quit making buicks so you might not be able to get parts for it.

I would not think twice about it. It would be in my garage at the first opportunity. They are beautiful cars.
Well, honestly, I already told him Friday I would buy it sight unseen. Didn't even haggle. Two things I normally wouldn't do (or at least admit to!)

I'm psych'd about it!! [cl

Gm quit making buicks so you might not be able to get parts for it.
Oh crap! Never thought of that. :( Might just forget the Buick then and buy the neighbors Aztec and rat it instead.

look deep into my eyes:eek: now buy the car and since you know how to get to my house bring it to me,,, when i count to 3 you will wake up with no memory of this but a great urge to come see me with that buick!!!! `1 you are starting to wake up 2 the sun is shining! 3 see ya when you get here!!!!:rolleyes:

Latest posts

Back