Sidetracked again

Rat Rods Rule

Help Support Rat Rods Rule:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

mountain

Hello everyone,
Just coming out of the weekend and I didn't get done what I needed to because I got sidetracked on a little project. I started working on this old tractor for my 7 year old son this summer, he thinks we need to get EVERYTHING running and fixed up that he comes across. I gave in and told him I would get it going for him to drive around. One thing has led to another and now it is all ratted out. I just put some smoothies on it this weekend. I modified some center caps from an 18 wheeler I had laying around. I built a roll bar, put a whoopee light on it, headlights W/ guard, taillights, a vintage eagle hood ornament, Kubota spot light, a tractor exhaust w/ flapper and various other tricks. My son drives this tractor around like he is cruising the town.

This ever happen to anyone else?

Attachments

• Nathaniel's tractor w caps.jpg
    Nathaniel's tractor w caps.jpg
    39 KB · Views: 49
  • Nathaniel's tractor.jpg
    Nathaniel's tractor.jpg
    209 KB · Views: 39
cool , here's one I built out of left over race kart parts. '60 wheelhorse sheet metal..

Attachments

• user71943_pic252430_1294429392 hotrod wheel horse.jpg
    user71943_pic252430_1294429392 hotrod wheel horse.jpg
    59.5 KB · Views: 40
I have a weakness for old garden treactors, must have half a dozen that run and another dozen that don't. I haven't got any modded out except for putting in bigger engines but I had an old Massey Fergeson that I am going to fix up for driving around, that or an old 70s Sears that I have.
Cool that you did that up for your kid, I would have thought I'd died and gone to heaven if I had something like that when I was a kid.

Latest posts

Back