Sinless Kustumz and Blasting

Rat Rods Rule

Help Support Rat Rods Rule:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

IllistNinja

Hey there, just an intro. My name's Shawn and I'm from Edmonton Alberta Canada. I have a company that builds custom cars and bikes, and I help people out with their projects. I have a media blasting unit that I can use any type of media, baking soda for fiberglass vettes, glass for steel, corn cob or walnut for wood. So far to date I think I've helped with somewhere around 50 cars, all ranging from early 70's muscle to 30-40 trucks and classics. I'm working on my own project now, a 1940 IHC pickup that has beauty patina, a trucking company with the phone number of 22 on the doors. I'm putting it on a new style frame with all the nice safety **** and doing alot of custom work to make this a one of a kind truck. Other than that I'm just here to learn some stuff and see what's being done! Feel free to pm me with any questions or comments.
Thanks,
shawn:eek:

Welcome to RRR, Shawn. Gotta see pics of that IH now that you told us about her.

Latest posts

Back