Small Coupe Updates.

Rat Rods Rule

Help Support Rat Rods Rule:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Gastrick

One of the Dirty Dozen!
Seems a little slow here on the main board today so I thought I would generate a post.

This isn't anything major. Just a few of the many things we did to my coupe last weeknd trying to get it back in action to drive to Billetproof next month. As you probably have seen, the hemi runs but there's still a lot of odds and ends to take care of and tweak. We got many of the things knocked out last weekend but most of it was nothing worth taking pictures of. But I did snap a few photos of some little things that we checked of the list.

We spruced up the seats a little bit with these B-17 plaques.

I rarely show pics of the inside of the trunk because it needs to be finished yet. Look for a future post on the remodel. Back to the point. My quick change vent was oiling down the back of my car and the top of the housing was tapping the bottom of the car on big bumps so we cut a big hole in the trunk and rigged up a vent can with a breather inside. Eventually, I'll make some blisters to cover these holes but it won't be for a while.

Also finished making my throttle cable bracket.

Next up......I'll fab up the exhaust and a few minor things and I should be about ready for some test runs.............................I think.

For a moment there, I thought you had a little coupe and a full-size coupe. Once again, peerless work. I love that interior.

Latest posts

Back