something followed me home!

Rat Rods Rule

Help Support Rat Rods Rule:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Camo King

This is why I love living in indy. You get access to things like this laying around in people's parts stashes.
And usually pretty good deals too!
Any ideas on what it is??

I have a model and serial number on it.
The big question at the house right now is what to do with it, other than sit in it and make racer noises of course.

Debating on whether to try and make it back to what it was or something else.

What would you do if it was yours?????

Attachments

• 2015-09-19 09.05.54.jpg
    2015-09-19 09.05.54.jpg
    96.9 KB · Views: 103
For me...I'd make it into an off road buggy with a long suspension travel. It would be a bush buggy with a pedigree.:D

I would drape it over my riding mower and do the lawn in a helmet![cl

Oh and paint it in the "Players" black and gold scheme

I'd make a rear engine trike out of it. OLDS Toronado or Caddy Eldorado engine/ transaxle, or maybe even take a newer FWD v6 and put it back there with a single bike wheel up front.

I saw one in LA a few years back done the opposite way, it had a straight axle in front with a motorcycle engine, old 750 4cyl Honda I think, and single wheel out back. It looked good from the front, kinda weird in back....

It is indeed an indy car cockpit. This Car Was Likely Never Raced IN Indy But Was TACED IN The CART series so the story goes. It's a lola t97/00
I was thinking go cart but not sure if I have a big enough motor. Never thought of an off road buggy! That would be sweet!!! Hard to look at what you are running over though because you are basically laying down inside the car.
I'm debating on a three wheel design maybe.

A trike would be killer. Hmm.
Dad says a vw powered ride would be cool.
I kinda wanna try to find more pieces and make a street legal indy car. that may get expensive though.
Itd definitely be great ad a simulator.

Latest posts

Back