T Bucket buyer beware

Rat Rods Rule

Help Support Rat Rods Rule:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
They shoulda had one more picture:
Donrod.jpg

Still hard to believe Don sold it. Heck, I have trouble letting go of scrap...

If he would have had that picture of the chick in the green bikini he would have claimed it was once owned by Paris Hilton. :D I gave permission to John from that forum to post that piece. I just hope everyone knows I sold the car 3 months ago and have nothing to do with this current ad.

Don

In this particular case , a car type guy without the ability to build one , would be getting a bargin at the asking price . Where else could he get an absoulte flawless "chick magnet " toy for under 20K .

If he would have had that picture of the chick in the green bikini he would have claimed it was once owned by Paris Hilton. :D I gave permission to John from that forum to post that piece. I just hope everyone knows I sold the car 3 months ago and have nothing to do with this current ad.

Don

Hey, I loved the opportunity to do the post just so I could include pics of that beautiful rod -- even without the bathing beauty[dr, but added her anyway!

http://www.tbucketplans.com/2011/01/28/t-bucket-buyer-beware/

Thanks John for putting that disclaimer in about me not being involved with the current sale. I appreciate that. Now that you've included the chick in the bikini the price should go up significantly. :D

That picture came about because the original inspiration for my T came from the picture below. It was on the internet and called "Desert Car" and I fell in love with the bare bones look of the T and built mine around that look. While I was building it I kept saying I was going to find a good looking girl to recreate that shot, and one day at the beach there she was. :D She was a good sport and propped her foot up on the dash, kinda like the original girl in the desert shot.

One nice thing about being an old man, you can ask a guy at the beach to borrow his GF and he thinks nothing of it. :p

Don

desertcar-2.jpg

Wow, Don the California builder, was dating Paris Hilton! Who knew!?! :D

That's great he added a bit to the article.

Yeah, around these parts they call me the California (old) Kid. [ddev I'm like Toad in American Grafitti.........Everyday is just one adventure after another.:D

Don

It's to bad the doofus thinks he has to lie about the history of the car. The car is of a caliber, that it can speak for itself. Any buyer will walk away with a top notch vehicle, they just won't have a truthful history at the time of the sale. But you can bet they will get the truth shortly when he or she starts to repeat the sales drivel that was handed to them. The 'bull' will make it back to the source in a matter of time, and those that need to look stupid, will.

That's my astrological forecast for today.:D

I agree that the car stands on it's own merit and needs no additional lore. If I purchased a finished car, I'd rather know it's true history so I could contact the original builder if I had questions.

Latest posts

Back