Tell me does everybodys garage look this clean?

Rat Rods Rule

Help Support Rat Rods Rule:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
i wish my shop was that clean and organized but for now its all full of 2 pick-ups one hudson one camaro and a whole bunch of firewood spring cleaning is just around the corner and i am scared

American Pickers are on their way!

:D:D

Some are better, some are worse. Mine's on the worse side! Better than a gravel driveway though...
attachment.php

attachment.php

Hang on, Sam! American Pickers called, and I gave them your address! [cl

My shop is so junky that I can be sitting welding on a frame piece, and if I need a brace, or kicker-filler, I can just feel around and find the perfect piece to weld in--without even getting up..

My builds remind me of a Marx Brothers skit where Harpo finds a weeks old-half eaten sandwitch in a coat pocket, and offers it to a brother.. :)

Junky but wears like an old pair of jeans..

PA41

Attachments

• work 168.jpg
    work 168.jpg
    85.3 KB · Views: 41
Mine's a wreck; i clean it between projects but when I'm in the middle of one it looks pretty bad. I did sell two motors and had a pile of scrap hauled off a few weeks ago but it didn't help much.

shop

I dont really have any photos of just the shop, but i have a few that have the shop as a back drop. i also have a few of my shop bathroom.

Pablo

Attachments

• 2010 01 11_8211.jpg
    2010 01 11_8211.jpg
    111.4 KB · Views: 27
  • 52 truck 028.jpg
    52 truck 028.jpg
    125.9 KB · Views: 32
  • 52 truck 018 (Medium).jpg
    52 truck 018 (Medium).jpg
    95 KB · Views: 27
  • 52 truck 004.jpg
    52 truck 004.jpg
    118 KB · Views: 34
bathroom

bathroom

Attachments

• shop bathroom 001.jpg
    shop bathroom 001.jpg
    89.6 KB · Views: 12
  • shop bathroom 002 (Medium).jpg
    shop bathroom 002 (Medium).jpg
    53.9 KB · Views: 9
  • shop bathroom 003 (Medium).jpg
    shop bathroom 003 (Medium).jpg
    53.9 KB · Views: 15
  • shop bathroom 025 (Medium).jpg
    shop bathroom 025 (Medium).jpg
    62.3 KB · Views: 13
I have so much "STUFF" in my garages I couldn't get a good pic of the car that I wanted to sell. I had to take 3 different shots just to get a complete look at one side of the car!. I have another garage out back and it looks worse!:(....Somewhere in my geneology a pack rat must have left a deposit!!![S.Too much snow outside the doors at the time is the reason I didn't take them outdoors!.CR:D

Attachments

• Covette 003.jpg
    Covette 003.jpg
    61.9 KB · Views: 8
  • Covette 002.jpg
    Covette 002.jpg
    60.6 KB · Views: 6
I catch a lot of flak about how neat I keep my shop, I sweep it out after working on something, I will put up my welder (roll up cables and turn off gas) even if I will be using it in a few hours and I put up all my tools each night. I also put any rag that's had grease or anything else flamable on it outside just to be safe.
When I was young I worked in a couple of shops you couldn't leave anything laying out of it would get gone, I guess old habits are hard to break.

i think im gonna cry guys......i started a 50 by 60 shop but couldnt get any one to run my power lines so its sitting pretty with water and no floor or elec., my old shop finaly had enough and has started to fall in on the wooden additions and the roof came off the good side in a bad storm, and as if thats not bad enough my dad retiered and came in from construction off the road and took over my 4bay at the house with his tools and cars :(

Latest posts

Back