to the Spokane guys

Rat Rods Rule

Help Support Rat Rods Rule:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Rat33pickmup

International man of mystery!
I will be over in Cheney Friday night about 9 or 10pm have to unload sa****ay but could go for a cup O coffee or just give me a call @ 253-426-5884 thats my Cell and I will have it on me

Jim

I assume that no one wants to drive to Cheney for coffee since my phone hasnt been ringing off the hook, just kiddin guys, hope assume doesnt say ***ume or I can put it azzume bwahahaha

Jim
p.s. WHERE is Cycledog, he lives in Spangle doesnt he?

Jim,
I called at least 5 times, didn’t you get my messages (kidding).
This weekend was kind of busy. Give me a shout when you get back in town.

Jeff

Rats. Wish I woulda knowd sooner I could have shot into town for a bit. I live in Colville but most all my friends (who am I kidding, I have no friends) people I know live in Spokane so we spend quite a bit of time there.

Sammy

Sammy, I will be over in Cheney for good after June 20th, gotta wait till the young ones get out of school for the summer, then its to work for womeone over there and time to get back to the Hotrods

Jim

Sammy, I will be over in Cheney for good after June 20th, gotta wait till the young ones get out of school for the summer, then its to work for womeone over there and time to get back to the Hotrods

Jim

Rat33, ya ever get moved? I caint tell by your posts.

Sammy

Latest posts

Back