Traffic Pix

Rat Rods Rule

Help Support Rat Rods Rule:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Old cars attract fools with modern stuff. They must think if they park close enough, some of our vehicle's cool will transfer to their pile.

I was driving my 49 through town on a 4 lane street. The guy in the beat up SUV was in the right lane, I was in the left (I had a turn coming up soon). The guy had his phone hanging out the window and was watching in his side mirror while he must have been taking a video of my truck going down the road. It didn't seem to bother him that he was drifting into my lane. He kept slowing down, probably hoping I would drive by. I may have if he wasn't 1/2 way into my lane...
As I made my left turn, he yelled out the window "Nice truck!" and gave me a thumbs up, still looking at me and holding his phone in the other hand, still recording. He still not paying any attention as to where his SUV was going. After my turn I saw him jerk his SUV back into his lane.
Hey Gene.... I get folks hanging out the window all the time with my Dakota. Good story.
When I have the Dakota out I always park way back (never up front) in the lot out of everyone's way, take up 2 spots and there's always someone who parks a heap next to me. Hope everyone is well on your end. I'm all done for this season with the yard, back to working out and feel great. I just have to get back in the garage... I hope I can get past this mental block I have and get going again. I really don't have a lot left....just have to get myself going.

Latest posts

Back