Turkey Run Pics. Come and Git'm

Rat Rods Rule

Help Support Rat Rods Rule:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Gastrick

One of the Dirty Dozen!
We had a good time at the Daytona Turkey Run this year. We met some good board members like Don and his sons Dan and Son, Dave (Rooster's Rat Rods) Glenn (Ahotrod), and Hotroddaddy. We also met some nice people from a couple of other boards. I'll start with some a few pics we took on the road and work from there. My son (Silverstreak) rode with me in my coupe and took all of the photos too. I might have to break this up into two posts because there's a lot of pics. Enjoy.

Gastrick and my son Silverstreak Rollin............................

My brother (speed racer) and my cousin from Indiana (1939ratzz) movin up the road and taking the picture above I think.....

My pops clicking off the miles......

Yea, I second that it was good meeting a few of you guys. I think you might see a few pics involving my car and a trailer after a fuel problem of mine. Gastrick will be getting some mileage out of those photos.:eek:

I'll start with the RRR members cars. Some of these are night shots because I couldn't find their cars during the day.

Don (Donsrods) T roadster. This car was really nice to see up close.

Hotroddaddy's Merc was cool too.

Rooster's coupe was really lookin good.

Ahotrod's coupe looked like it wanted to race something.

We were in the Poor Boys club section just as Rooster was getting some pinstripes laid down on his coupe. It looked real nice too.

Here's the striper working on Rooster's dash

And here's the grill shell. There was some work on the deck lid too but we didn't get a pic.

Latest posts

Back