:: Unique 31' Ford Build ::

Rat Rods Rule

Help Support Rat Rods Rule:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
im with gearhead

Im w gearhead on thye wheels but id run the chrome lip and just paint or powder coat the star lookin part. Guaranteed to stop em in their tracks....Id bet my check on it.............Sweet ride man

I am going to step in, and post some updates. Got to see it again today on the trailer at my house.

PA180736.jpg

PA180737.jpg

PA180738.jpg

What's it doing at your shop Bonehead? I miss the chrome rims - guess I'm the odd man out on that one. Cool see through differential cover! Is the drivers side A-pillar leaning forward, or is that just the pic?

Still looks amazing.

yea what he said ^^^^

i miss the build of this rat. are you going to finish it? did ya buy it?

it looks like a late 30's early 40's front axle. if it is you will not be able to turn it lock to lock. thats why i cut the radius rods and put a kink in them, my tires are 8" wide and 26" tall. i think the back spacing was 4.5"

I was wondering where this one disappeared too.. that front a pillar needs some surgery.. never noticed that before...

No, the owner just brought it by so we could talk it over. I mentioned the fix on the A pillar, I think we have that covered. I am going to build a gas tank for it. And have some other ideas for it as well. It is still a great looking truck, and I can't wait to see it on the road.

Long Time .... had to Check in.

Hey Guys...
been a Long time since Ive been on Here...
Been busy... Life is Crazy right now..
but making good Progress...
Thanx for Posting tha pics Bonehead!!! Lookz good...

Can't wait to see how tha Fuel Tank turns out!!!

guess I owe u guys some more pics???

lets see what i got...

Inglese Induction System

So, it took 5 Weeks of Patiently waiting, but the Inglese 8 Stack Induction System finally showed up....
Here it is Mocked up by tha Powdercoated Valve Covers & Zoomies...
jus tryin to get a Feel for it...

IMG_0264.jpg

IMG_0260.jpg

IMG_0265.jpg

Those valve covers take on a whole new attitude now that they are painted/powder coated black with that bad azz intake setup. they will look bad azz on the truck

Where are you goin to put the gas tank under the dash or behind the seat. And what shape is it gonna be lets see a sneek peek of it

There is not much room on this truck. The current plan is to build a tank that fits under the dash on the passenger side. I have started on that, and will shoot you guys some pics tomarrow. There may be two tanks by the time we are done. I am guessing the under dash tank to hold 8 gallons or less.

A sub build.... the gas tank. I started with a 4x8 sheet of 16 gauge. The metal supply truck dropped it off here and billed me $56.00. 16 Gauge is kind of heavy for this project but I have some artistic plans for the tank which will require a little more metal than your average tank.
I went across town and made a 3d template to work from off the truck. The object was to make as big a tank as I could and still get the passenger's feet in the truck.
16gauge.jpg

Latest posts

Back