VERY unusual delivery on daBay!

Rat Rods Rule

Help Support Rat Rods Rule:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Looks very similar to an Ambulance I have seen parked in front of a physical therapists office. Would imagine you could order these from a coach builder in just about any configuration you wanted as the wallet would allow.

I remember in the days before factory RVs folks would turn Packards, Cads and Chryslers in to campers, or just put a camper on the frame behind the passenger compartment. Wouldn't mind finding one.

When I lived in NY , alot of the fire depts. there had them , they used them as the fire chiefs car , now they use them for parades.

I've seen other brands, but I've never a Packard done that way. There was a coach company (S&S Coach) in Cincinnati, Ohio where I used to live. There were all kinds of strange creations around that place.

I saw one of those yesterday on Barret Jackson.It was an Old Ambulance.The guy built it out of Canada.Did a five thousand mile round trip towing a boat.Then decided to part with it on the block.

Last edited:
Packards

When My Uncle Was A Kid In The 40s He Worked For The Packard Family At There Summer Home In Lakewood Ny He Said They Were Super People And Wanted To Adopt Him Hes 82 Now You Couldnt Find A Nicer Guy Tim

Latest posts

Back