We done it

Rat Rods Rule

Help Support Rat Rods Rule:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

butchman_3

alrighty peeps, had an AMAZING week end! one of my jobs is custom fabrication building full blown monster trucks. well this past week end at indianapolis indiana was the 4 wheel drive jamboree. one of the monster truck chassis' we built is the all new Bigfoot 18 Summit baja bodied truck. well Dan and the Foot gang went to reclaim there world record long jump, they had it till last year at 202 feet. they lost it to another guy at 208 feet. ill let the video speak for itself....
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MFi85tMc1_Y
now remember this is a 10,000 pound truck jumping that distance...

cool

you got a great job[;)

nice truck.

why don't bigfoot do any of the stadium shows anymore?

l seen it in the 90's in the kingdome:D[cl

Later :cool:

I have kept up with Bigfoot, and monster trucks, because I was around when things were just taking off. Even built one. But that one would have been lucky to make a 20 foot jump. It is nice to see that truck settle in at the landing. Looks and acts like a giant Baja truck. Great job on the chassis!

the ramp

the ramp was only 4 maybe 5 foot tall. they let people stand about 30 to 40 foot for the run up but after that it was all bigfoot employees and all that was allowed close to the ramp and jump area. as far as foot and stadium shows, there is whole big political and who owns what thing going on between foot and monsterjam. the best part is foot didnt show their full hand, they had another 15 mph left in the truck which could allow another 30 foot. but it was unreal seeing a truck ya built flying through the air for a world record. thanks guys, i had to share, why i havent gotten anything done with the rat lately.

Latest posts

Back