Well that's nerve wracking...

Rat Rods Rule

Help Support Rat Rods Rule:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ScaryVoodooGirl

Whoa.
Just got back in after one helluva walk. I was taking the pup out for an evening stroll...the heat finally broke and it's now cool enough to function. Anyways...we were crossing the street to get back to my place and this car turns the corner going way too fast, not looking etc etc. I yanked my dog back out of the way (hard enough to make him yelp..sorry bud) and the guy smashed into a house...

540314_507128312646684_13682367_n.jpg

You distracted the poor fool! [ddd Hope no one was hurt!!!

We've had several people killed walking their dogs recently & their dogs were killed as well! One was a husband, wife & dog... drunk driver of course!

prolly tryng to deesyffer ann urjint txt messej inn a forren langwedge

Yeah, I've been to Calgary a few hundred times. "Colorful", to say the least! :D

prolly tryng to deesyffer ann urjint txt messej inn a forren langwedge

Yeah, I've been to Calgary a few hundred times. "Colorful", to say the least! :D

haha yeah. I know exactly what you're saying.

The SUV is pretty far in there (the house) so he hit it at a pretty good speed, especially considering that's the corner of the house.

I knew I shouldn't have gone out in shorts and a tank top. :rolleyes:

'Word' is he was street racing.

was that on the news or something (don't watch much tv)? I mean it's possible, the road that it happened on isn't an ideal street race road...residential and curves..maybe a circuit type deal? scary...there's a kids playground right across the road from my house (kitty corner to where this happened)

Latest posts

Back