What an amazing find!!!!

Rat Rods Rule

Help Support Rat Rods Rule:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

midwestResto

couldnt belive my eyes.

Attachments

• image0032.jpg
    image0032.jpg
    106 KB · Views: 47
  • image0033.jpg
    image0033.jpg
    29.8 KB · Views: 62
  • image01111.jpg
    image01111.jpg
    59.5 KB · Views: 37
  • image01717.jpg
    image01717.jpg
    66.1 KB · Views: 51
  • image0066.jpg
    image0066.jpg
    50.5 KB · Views: 51
I have seen those pictures with several different stories attached for years now. I wonder what the real story is?

Go to Snopes.com and look up Barn Find. A car dealer of the 70's and 80's had gathered the collection, and hired a photographer to document the 180 or so vehicles that are there. Not as sexy or exciting as the stories going around, but then, sometimes the truth hurts!;) Sniper

Could you imagine, just going in there washing off the dust and starting up a "brand new" car. Man that would be awesome to have, id sit in a different car every day lol.

Every day??? I'd be a kid in a candy store and in a different car every 10 minutes.. Guess its true what the g/f says maybe I do have a touch of A.D.D.

Go to Snopes.com and look up Barn Find. A car dealer of the 70's and 80's had gathered the collection, and hired a photographer to document the 180 or so vehicles that are there. Not as sexy or exciting as the stories going around, but then, sometimes the truth hurts!;) Sniper

Yeah, when I first saw the photos a couple years ago the story was people bought the property and then discovered what was in the building later because the door was welded shut.

I know about a place just like that in the midwest because I've been in it with the owner. The bad part is - I had to swear that I would never divulge the owners name or the exact location of his stash. About a million dollars worth of high dollar old rides parked and waiting for the big auction someday. Kinda sad when you think about it.

Thunder

Yeah, when I first saw the photos a couple years ago the story was people bought the property and then discovered what was in the building later because the door was welded shut.

Thats exactly what i heard a few yrs ago as well when i first saw the pictures.

PistolPete, yeah it would be a different car every 10 minutes at first, but after the new wore off, it would be a different one every day. Id even drive a different one to work every day ...... then the car would only be driven twice a year. :D

The story that I was told was a couple retired and looking for a piece of land to live out the rest of there years. The couple that had the farmhouse had past away and was vacant for 15 years in portugal with no heirs. It was sold to pay taxes and barn wasnt complimentary so was never looked at and the doors had been welded shut. The couple bought just over half of what is was worth. After 3 yrs they had decided to open the barn and HOLY %^$# there it was.

Latest posts

Back