What size brake flex line?

Rat Rods Rule

Help Support Rat Rods Rule:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Jimmy Wallbanger

Im looking to buy some longer flex lines for my ford calipers but I have no idea what they came off of and the factory lines are gone. Heres some pics if you guys can guess it. The axle was under a 50s ford and calipers look kinda like a 84 ecnoline. I`m waiting on parts so I could use some help. Also longer lines would help alot! 16+ inches

Attachments

• IMG_0551.jpg
    IMG_0551.jpg
    110.4 KB · Views: 17
  • IMG_0532.jpg
    IMG_0532.jpg
    112.2 KB · Views: 15
so its a 7/16 you think?

if so I could probably go to the parts house and just have my buddy dig through boxes. I get what youre saying though and if we cant find one I`ll keep it in mind. I love speedway! I even keep a copy in my cable van for lunch and down time!! also my buddy who owns the shop jacked one of my banjo bolts to use in his aftermarket disc conversion like the ones speedway sales, so i took one out of the 91 ford ranger caliper in the scrapper pile. point is it must be a common size

longer brake hoses

The 79 Ford F150 hose, Raybestos BH36931 is about 20" and about $18 at advanced auto. just incase any of you guys are needing long lines. found that on a 4x4 web site. not sure its what I`ll use

Latest posts

Back