What's the coolest or the craziest thing u've ever seen on a rat rod!?

Rat Rods Rule

Help Support Rat Rods Rule:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
2008_0620box0027.jpg

Seats that are easy on the 'roids???

just a few i thought waz different

Attachments

• dragula.jpg
    dragula.jpg
    33.8 KB · Views: 32
  • RatFinkChopperWeb.jpg
    RatFinkChopperWeb.jpg
    39.3 KB · Views: 29
  • purplepeeple.jpg
    purplepeeple.jpg
    112 KB · Views: 37
  • TAJ2531RadRodFederalHill.jpg
    TAJ2531RadRodFederalHill.jpg
    90.5 KB · Views: 34
  • ratcar.jpg
    ratcar.jpg
    170.3 KB · Views: 35
This is really scary. Its defiantly for a skinny driver.

Attachments

• P3210026.jpg
    P3210026.jpg
    190.7 KB · Views: 62
Yeah, I hope that's unfinished, cause that ones 'crazy', as in the slit-your-wrists kinda crazy! No way would I sit in that at any speed!!!!

And if you fail to kill or dismember yourself with the driveline, maybe you can set yourself on fore with the fuel tank on the passenger floorboard :eek:

Whoe! I didnt notice the gas can, I was too shocked by the driveshaft arm rest he's got in there. I agree I hope that guy aint really driving it that way.

And if you fail to kill or dismember yourself with the driveline, maybe you can set yourself on fire with the fuel tank on the passenger floorboard :eek:

I know is not right to call others names but like the old saying goes: "You can educate a dumb man but you cant fix stupid!!"

Like Sam Fear said, neither would I want to ride in the that thing at any speed, heck I wouldnt want to ride next to it at any speed. That's just plain and simple stupidity and a accident waiting to happen.

Sorry dude who even owns that ride but you need a head examine.

2009_0329trk0007.jpg

From today's Gopher State Timing Assn. show, A Frankensteiner's roadster. Warning globes for tail lights & A light up hand for Brake light.

I appologize about the Frankensteiner reference. I ASSUMED, which is a bad thing.:( After I posted the pics I realized I hadn't seen any Frankensteiner's signs. I figured if I was wrong, somebody here would set me straight. There was a great deal of creativity shown in all three cars in that display.
I had my '27 Chrysler Tub rat in the show 2 years ago. First time ever in an indoor show and it was a great deal of fun.;)

yeah that was a pretty sweet show there, i drove my rat down to it just for fun. when i left my house saturday morning it was 18 degrees, a cold ride, but a fun one.

Latest posts

Back