when I am gone

Rat Rods Rule

Help Support Rat Rods Rule:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Binky's Clown College

found on youtube, go to "Indy Andy and the search for tin", in suggestion side panel get more suggestions, scroll down to a solo fenderless in a field with the title " when I am gone" uploaded by BUBBLEGUM0123. the song is from the perspective of the car, a real tear jerker. So when you leave your garage tonight, be sure to kiss er goodnight, the car that is.;)

Interesting....but I've never had a personal relationship with a car, not even the ones I created. I don't even name my cars like some people do. I liked some of my car better than others but in the same way I like a certain pair of gloves better than others. I have no desire to kiss a car and hope I never will..;)....interesting screen name you have!!
I'm just kidding with you..:D

I talk to mine a lot; usually things like, "Why don't you work with me on this?!" And, "I am trying to make you look bad ass, why are you fighting me?!" And, "How am I gonna fix that?" And, "Why do you hate me so much?!" And, "Don't worry, I'll fix it?!" It seems to help sometimes. ;)

I talk to mine a lot; usually things like, "Why don't you work with me on this?!" And, "I am trying to make you look bad ass, why are you fighting me?!" And, "How am I gonna fix that?" And, "Why do you hate me so much?!" And, "Don't worry, I'll fix it?!" It seems to help sometimes. ;)

Now I do talk to mine sometimes but most of the time it's words that I wont type here.[P[;)[ddev

rides named

never thought of kissing my toys. however have named a few. Years ago while riding my FLT , I was pulled over by a town cop, during the trafic check he asked what the FLT stood for . Whell, me retort was , thats her name. he then asked what her name was . Florence Loretta Tucker, I said to him. he handed my papers back to me with the funniest look on his mug. After that episode I always name my toys. as for fondleing my rides, thats diferent. sorry no pics available. hehe

Latest posts

Back