You Only Had One Job To Do

Rat Rods Rule

Help Support Rat Rods Rule:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
"Richmond 911 where is your emergency?"

"My house"......where is your house? I need The address.......Next to the Smiths place.....sir do you know your address? Yes..(pause)...... could you tell me what your address is.......yes...(pause).....sir....I need your.....what is happening at your house?....my wife is passed out......sir, I need your address.....I told you...next to the Smiths house.....Sir.....I don't know where the smiths live..... they live next to me for 40 years.....I know that sir.....what street do you live on? South (mumble)...wait a minute, she's awake now........click......buzz.....:eek:

Thank God for caller ID.....as this was an actual 911 call we got...and yes the wife was ok....low blood sugar....

I worked with one of those guys. they just got rid of him about two weeks ago when He installed a garage door upside down. that at the top of the list of all the thinks he had messed up. The Company is a garage door company.

ADD, dyslexia and a cell phone?

110501b.jpg

skool

gov'ment education

Later :cool:

Attachments

• d.jpg
    d.jpg
    28.3 KB · Views: 22
  • dwnloa.jpg
    dwnloa.jpg
    35.8 KB · Views: 24