Your honesty please...

Rat Rods Rule

Help Support Rat Rods Rule:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Biggles, you have a great ride and we have enjoyed your build. :cool:
I wouldn't remove your car from their site.
If they don't like it, let them remove it.. :p :p

And, you really do belong here.... :D '22

I'd tell him to unknot his knickers. You are a reader and that is your ride. Also, let him know he is invited to participate in a sit & spin on his thumb. (if there is any room leftover from his head being in the same place)

What they said!!!

THANK YOU

THANK YOU.

A big thank you to to you all, I hoped that would be the reply...

Tripper Bob - I have not gone all sensitive but when you get a PM like that you have to stop and think.

Bob W - nope age is not the reason there are newer cars on the board, as he says it's just that as he said my car "does not fit the ethos of a hot rod or custom" :eek:

I did not get the chance to remove the tread it was gone within an hour of the PM - shame really as one of the positive posts was local now I cant get hold him :(

I know I am at home here, so can I put my rocking chair on the porch!:D

kick back and relax!

You can sit down my end of the porch where all the English car nuts are!:)

Attachments

• biggles relax.jpg
    biggles relax.jpg
    96 KB · Views: 7
I think you should go. That car is so not traditional and its not a rat. Looks like a stinkin mini, i mean come on everyone knows those cars can never be a rat. So yeah i say you should pack up and go, and take your rocking chair.

JOKING. Figured id give ya little crap at first. :D More than welcome here Biggles, even though i keep saying speegle everytime i read your name, lol. I think that car is very sweet and wouldnt mind having it myself. Especially with upgraded suspension and then run a road course with it, heck yeah.

Biggles i really dig your car man . It just needs a 454 Chevy under the hood :D

I'm really shocked by the b***s that guy has to even write those words to someone, especially another member. I can understand how it must have made you feel. I wouldn't even want to be a part of a group that feels that way, snobbishness of that degree is just plain BS.

As for you being on here, OF COURSE you are welcome here, why would you think otherwise? You have been a pleasure to talk with and have always been very complimentary of others and helpful too. I think you have seen from the posts of many other members here how well liked and respected you are.

Some forums are not for everybody Biggles. I asked to be banned from one I was on because I found the moderator and some of the members to be complete jerks. I didn't want to associate with them, so asking to be banned was my way of letting them know how I felt.

I know some of the English have a reputation for being pompous, but that guy takes it to new heights!! (that was a joke Biggles, smile!! :D:D)

Don

Ok, im sorry, but that guy is full of ****.
He's abusing his "seat of power".
I say you're welcome here, i dont see a
damn thing wrong anything you've done
on the car.

Thats why I dont like to hang around on the HAMB
to much. lol.

1shot

i read your thread on nsra before the powers raped ya car and then pulled the whole thread off - proper harsh treatment there dude,

keep smiling, your cars rocks :)

Who cares!

I don't get on here as much as I would like to, but who cares what anyone has to say about your car. If you like it that's all that really matters! I've had some oddball cars in my life. I had a 63 falcon when I was a kid. It was a 289 fortunately. A lot of people laughed at it but who cares. Opinions are like ass@"&@'s , everybody has one!.....CR

Latest posts

Back