Project Public Enemy 38' ford truck

Rat Rods Rule

Help Support Rat Rods Rule:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Ford 8.8 complete disc to disc
0C49A885-2A34-4FC5-9E0E-8560C2FA62AD-483-000000240543DAED_zpscba8112f.jpg

What is that axle out of & is that a factory Watts Link?
I love those & hadn't seen them on any vehicles from the factory.
-Chaz

What is that axle out of & is that a factory Watts Link?
I love those & hadn't seen them on any vehicles from the factory.
-Chaz

It's a factory link setup I was told it was a police cruiser but I put interceptor wheels on and they didn't fit just right so I'm not 100% positive what vehicle it's out of but it's a factory watts link for sure..

Finally Rolled her outside!!

Not too much progress as of late but got to take some pics of her outside!! Ordering all my cross steer stuff, new vega box, drag link, column ect, brake master cylinder and pedal tomorrow from speedway

Cool!

Hey Extreme your ride is looking very good. I like the old (truck) and new (engine) combination. The truck sits, in my opinion, perfectly. Your rat will be a blast to roll down the boulevard. Congratulations on your build. Your skills and talent show. I particularly like the fact that you have been thinking about safety because sometimes, to me, folks forget this important issue. Thanks for sharing and keep on building.

Steve

Looks great. I would put a box on it before I did anything about a chop.(Not that anyone's asking me) The tops on these have always looked "wedge" chopped to me anyways.
Plus with the crank out windshield it is just one more PITA thing to deal with if you chop it.
As I said. It looks great as is.[cl
Torchie.

Yeah that windshield doesn't give you too much movement

unless you sunk the cowl a bit...but honestly it looks pretty good to me...
I'm diggin the wide blue walls.....lol..:D

Major Pic Dump!!

Ok so a lot got done! Brakes, steering, steering column, suspension, shocks, everything fab wise on the chassis is done 99% except the rear shocks need mounted, everything else is pretty well done! Moving onto the tin work now building the bed, floor, and firewall!!! Heres a bunch of pics!

Latest posts

Back