Hmmmmm

Rat Rods Rule

Help Support Rat Rods Rule:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

oldnratty

I may be dipping into the willys fund, there is a running 47 frazer manhatten with a super solid body for buy it now of 275 in MD...I think I have my mazda sold...for 600 so im good for funds for the trip and such. A 50's car was gonna be my next project anyway..maybe do this first since it needs very little work, gather the frame, and bed for the willys...at my rate that will keep me busy for a few years lol....suggestions?

Last edited:
when an opportunity knocks, answer the door. in my experience though, when taking on a new project the old one gets put on the back burner for a long while and sometimes becomes someone elses new project, food for thought.

I reckon this is a matter of personal taste and what's best for you in the overall scheme of things, but I really like those Manhattans. Plus, if you believe that you can get the car on the road in a shorter amount of time, this may be the way to go for you.

sounds like a deal, it's going to cost you way more then the entry price in the long run though, don't forget that. cars are cheap, fixing them is not, even on the rat rod level :(

I know how that is... I ran into a beautiful 29' Model A frame already boxed with a 10 bolt posi, and front axle converted to discs, rear split wishbones and just nice and solid for $600.00... I couldnt pass it up. Now I just need to know what to do with it... First I wanna finish my truck...

LOL flat, well there is no need for storage, within a matter of a few hrs of being listed the car was bought for the by in now price...that is a good way to **** me off first thing in the morn lol

LOL flat, well there is no need for storage, within a matter of a few hrs of being listed the car was bought for the by in now price...that is a good way to **** me off first thing in the morn lol

I'm sorry. I was hoping you wouldn't be too mad me for buying it out from under you. :D Just kidding.

Latest posts

Back