1951 Ford F1

Rat Rods Rule

Help Support Rat Rods Rule:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Worked on the trucks exhaust Friday. I made some baffles out of some 18 gauge by drilling a bunch of holes it a peice and cutting out circles just a bit larger than the ID. (sorry no pictures) I then hit it with the ball peen to make the bowl shaped and shoved them in the exhaust pipes. Seems to have quited it down quite a bit. Took a drive for about 40 miles and it is livable now.

I stopped at wal mart on the way home and created a one car car show!

Wow, what inspiration to get started. Thank You so much for the detail and attention given to all of us new comers wanting to get started who constantly get discouraged. I hope you are really happy with it, as I'm sure you are. I know I would be.

Magazine layout photos.

51FordRatRod3.jpg

You're going to have to set up an autograph table at shows next year.:D It'nice to be recognized for your skill and creativity.[cl

I told you a year ago that the 51 would gather a following and I was right. It's a nice compliment to have it included in that guys video. Boneheads test run was in the same batch of video's on the right of the youtube screen too. I watched it several times just to hear that loud engine.

Pat

Just finished reading the whole thread over two days , love the build ! congrats on the magazine and video coverage . you've earned it [cl

Latest posts

Back