Who insures your cars/rat rods?

Rat Rods Rule

Help Support Rat Rods Rule:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'm pretty sure I will be reevaluating all my insurance policy's soon after my recent battles with Allstate over my truck. Might have to check into this Anpac chrome place for my rides.

I've been following your troubles with the fire & with the ins. co. ... never been a fan of that co. ... comes from dealing with them years ago in the body shop business . Hope all ends well for you .
If your truck is under a commercial policy I'd be checking with Grinnell mutual
had'em for yrs. good company . Best of luck .

I've been following your troubles with the fire & with the ins. co. ... never been a fan of that co. ... comes from dealing with them years ago in the body shop business . Hope all ends well for you .
If your truck is under a commercial policy I'd be checking with Grinnell mutual
had'em for yrs. good company . Best of luck .

Thanks I will have to check into them. I do have commercial insurance of various types. I also have insurance on my heavy equipment and 3 million dollars of liability.

I think that I will be done with all state soon. But I'm not going to add a insurance search to my stress right now. I've got enough going on already with this claim.

Latest posts

Back