Could There Possibly Be................

Rat Rods Rule

Help Support Rat Rods Rule:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

donsrods

a dumber human being on this earth than OJ Simpson????????? What a blooming idiot!!!!!!!! Gets away with the ultimate crime, murder of two people, then screws up big time again.

Has the gall to claim he is broke, but one night my Son was playing at the Breakers in West Palm Beach, and while he was standing outside taking a break, this black Lincoln Navigator pulls up and out comes OJ, drunk as a skunk singing "who let the dogs out."

Question is.........who let OJ out???????? If he gets out of this one I am giving up on Justice in this country.

Don

He is just showing his true colors Don. Personally, I think they should have already reserved his seat in the gallows. Not to mention pulling the pin.

it's kinda tough to pull off a robbery when anyone would recognize you anywhere......i wonder if he ever considered that? :p

Still lookin'!!!

Come on guys, give OJ a break... he was just lookin' for Nicole & Ron's killer!!! I believe they have the real killer in jail now though!!!

I think it was Jay Leno who said "OJ has vowed not to rest until he finds the REAL killers............and he is looking for them on every golf course in the country!" :D:D:D:D

What a disgusting human being.

Don

Has the gall to claim he is broke, but one night my Son was playing at the Breakers in West Palm Beach, and while he was standing outside taking a break, this black Lincoln Navigator pulls up and out comes OJ, drunk as a skunk singing "who let the dogs out."
Don
He is not broke. His pension is $25K a month and since it's a pension, it can't be garnished. :mad:

Last edited:
"Has the gall"

Those are the operative words right there................."Has the gall"

No matter what this ******* loser does, he has a certain faction........Jesse Jackson, Al Sharpen et all covering his back............These people for some stupid reason pull some weight............................They all need to be knocked down a few pegs to where they belong..............in Simpson's case...........into jail....................on death row.

Don't expect him to be in jail for long............his buddies will be whining for his release before the day is out.

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back