$100 finders fee

Rat Rods Rule

Help Support Rat Rods Rule:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

satanherself

Our favorite Sweetheart!
Ok 1 damn part is holding m back on the Buick project ,,offering a $100 finders fee to info on securing a Buick 322 standard shift flywheel,,,it's the only part I'm missing and can't finish my car without it:(

Last edited:
Hey Cheyenne, there is one on Ebay !!!!

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/1953...015QQitemZ250143445952QQrdZ1QQsspagenameZWDVW

If that doesn't come up, item number is 250143445952. It states 322 engine. 3 days to go.

Keep the finders fee, just want to help out a fellow (or is that fellowess ?? :D) RRR member. Hope it is right and you score. If you haven't done Ebay, let me know and I'll steer you through it. (I'm an ebay-a-holic :eek:)

Good luck,

Don

You're welcome for sure. Hope you score. Since this particular flywheel comes up so rarely, I would put in some ridiculous bid at like 25 seconds to go. It will only go as high as you need to, but you will blow the other bidders out of the water.

Don

What the h*** happened to this auction. When I told Cheyenne about it there were only 3 days to go........now it says there are FOUR DAYS AND 19 HOURS???:confused::confused::confused: Did the guy relist it or what?? It still has the same auction number though. I'm really confused.

Don

Ok was'nt just me was it,,I was wondering ,,people I dunno,,if I win it it'll be an extra,,a guy who does old GM stuff hooked me up with one :) ,,thanx to everyone for help and support with this

Uh , like we are afraid NOT to help you........lightning, floods, pestilance......who knows what might happen !!!

Don

If it's any consolation,,I'm out of the flooding business ;),, I have to say though
1 part of all this really makes me wonder,,my bell housing is an old Transdapt,,and I know people have been using aluminum bells for years,,but it just seems so thin and weak,,lol ,,gonna have a V-8 on one side and a Packard trans on teh other and I just see this thing snaping like a twig,,,lol

Plus got so many bell housings anymore beginning to feel liek a speed shop ,:p
twig.JPG

Nah, it's strong enough. I've used a bunch of adapters over the years on everything from Olds to Ford. Chevy to Studebaker, and some starter relocating ones, and they are all about the same thickness. The light weight is what throws us off, just seems so whimpy.

I love old parts like adapters. A few years ago I bought a starter switchover adapter for an Olds, but never could find the oil filter block off plate that you need to make it work. I saw one at a swap meet, and he wanted like $ 200 for it. One night I was flipping through ebay and found a guy who listed two of them, and he put them under some goofy heading, so I got both of them for $12.00 each. Now I am set for both Olds engines I have in the shop. :D

Sometime in the '70's a speedshop that had been in business for like 30 years was moving, and had a garage sale. I was one of the few people interested in old hot rod stuff, like intakes and adapters. Most of the other customers were buying stuff for big block Chevys, etc, and I was grabbing really old, dusty stuff, and because no one wanted it, most of it went cheap. I literally loaded my trunk and back seat with stuff. Of course, I caught h*** from my wife when I got home, but you gotta grab a deal when it presents itself. :cool:

Don

Latest posts

Back