$100 finders fee

Rat Rods Rule

Help Support Rat Rods Rule:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Strike a deal!!!

Ok was'nt just me was it,,I was wondering ,,people I dunno,,if I win it it'll be an extra,,a guy who does old GM stuff hooked me up with one :) ,,thanx to everyone for help and support with this

Ms Herself,
I buy a lot of stuff on daBay & many times I write to the seller & try to cut a deal. If the seller knows his/her stuff they can turn the auction into a "Buy It Now" @ a price u arrange in advance & u can score that part without the wait! Especially if it's an important piece... I always seem to get hung up & miss it because I always wait until 20 secs left to go.

BoB

Oh, I know about those last 20 seconds !!! :eek::D I really don't do much on Ebay anymore because I have bought about everything I need to last me the rest of my life. But when I was really into it, I always waited to put my bid in at 20-27 seconds, and would actually get shakey hands as I was doing it !! Kind of like a gambling addict, I guess. One time my GF walked in and asked me a question at that moment, and I rudely chased her out of the room........didn't mean to do it, I was just that wrapped up in it.

Hi, my name is Don and I am an ex-Ebay-a-holic............:D:D

Don

Tripper- Actually did that got a "sorry no,bid high bid to win" ,,yeah whatever,,best thing in my favour ,,He could have cleaned it up a lil,,folks get skiddish when they see rusty face on stuff like this so. Luckly I have an in with a few machinists :)

As rare as this stuff is getting, it wouldn't be bad to have an extra one stashed away as a spare. I did that with Buick drums and Ford Pickup steering boxes, because they do wear out and you can't go to Autozone and pick up a new one.

Don

Latest posts

Back