1931 Chevrolet 4 door

Rat Rods Rule

Help Support Rat Rods Rule:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Thanks falconvan I appreciate the inspiration for sure. I've been saving up the Benjamin's for a while now to not only buy the car but to buy a bunch of parts. Obviously some things will be fabricated, some old stuff I have laying around, and some things just bought new. So that's why it's kinda moving pretty fast, but at some point money and time runs out! The front end goes together this weekend for mock up to set ride height so I can get started on the triangulated 4 link in the rear. Then comes the NOT fun part of getting the body straight with some new metal for the skeleton instead it's wood bones now! :(

Got the front end put together today. I'm pretty happy with the height it sits at in the front. Once the engine and trans are in it should sit right where I want it to. Next up is getting ready for the rear 4 link.

Thanks Old Iron I appreciate the good vibes man! She seems to be coming along nicely, but of course not without its gremlin's here and there! :rolleyes:

Thanks kgrabber I appreciate it! Two door will be sweet! [cl I always wanted a two door from the start, but couldn't pass up a rare 4 door with a straight body and title!

We've got a roller!!!!! :D Finally got the 4 link installed. I still have a few more things to finish up on it, but at least it's in now. [cl Next on my list is the motor mounts and trans crossmember. Here's some pics of my progress so far.

Latest posts

Back