1936 ihc

Rat Rods Rule

Help Support Rat Rods Rule:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
the shifter is just a cheap B&M one. I just cut the original one and added my own, in which still needs to be shortened to show off my knob. I picked the knob up from LuckyDevil. It's a 34-36 IHC that reads do not leave in neutral.
Progress:
36IHRatRod003.jpg

36IHRatRod002.jpg

36IHRatRod004.jpg

Need to do some fine scuffing to kill some shine and then pinstripe and lettering and i'll be happy.

Well i got the front shocks mounted for good today. Also got the pass seat belts in, the bed fully bolted down, and the radiator is mounted. Ran out of mig gas this afternoon. Done for on the welding until Monday. Just going around tying up loose ends here and there. I need to weld some mounts for my fuse panel or i'd start wiring. That's about it for now.

looks like your helpers are ready to go. always like to see more international's being built.like the longer bed on yours, some seem just too short. i have a 36 cab with all steel doors for my next ihc build. it will be fenderless like yours. not shure how much i'll chop it last one was 6" with 3 1/2 channel. still lots of room though.

Attachments

• db_Billetproof_207.jpg
    db_Billetproof_207.jpg
    46.7 KB · Views: 40
  • 1934%20International%2001_02.jpg
    1934%20International%2001_02.jpg
    125.7 KB · Views: 43
Your old truck is BITCHIN! Lot of guys quote that truck for the way you kept the fenders. Hoping to have mine started up by the end of the week.

Got the ol engine fired up tonight. Sounds great for a stocker. Might have to put a small cam in later if it seems like it's going to hold up. I only have $200 in it and the trans. Still have to finish the wiring, but i had to here the heart beat.:D

Got the ol engine fired up tonight. Sounds great for a stocker. Might have to put a small cam in later if it seems like it's going to hold up. I only have $200 in it and the trans. Still have to finish the wiring, but i had to here the heart beat.:D

SWEET!! Isn't great to hear it fire up for the 1st time!!! I am almost finished with the wiring still ****in' with the stupid turn signal lever

It's been a while since i updated. I have been working on it about every night at least a couple of hours. Thank God i have a loving wife. LOL Got the dash in with the gauges, el cheapo sound deadner is down and all wiring is complete. Still have a bunch of the little things. Need to get my windshield and rear glass frame cut down and glass installed.
monsterjam045.jpg

monsterjam046.jpg

monsterjam047.jpg

Thanks. i wanted the dash simple like they were is why i went with the Quad gauges. Had to weld up the original holes, cause the were to big and re-drill new ones.

Thanks. i wanted the dash simple like they were is why i went with the Quad gauges. Had to weld up the original holes, cause the were to big and re-drill new ones.

They look relly good in there tho!! I like the quad gauges they are pretty cool!! let's you keep the dash simple and clean - I was thinkin of using them for mine but I had the set of VDO's on the shelf so they got the job :)

Latest posts

Back