1952 F-6 Build

Rat Rods Rule

Help Support Rat Rods Rule:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I have a feeling the same goes for most if not all of us on this forum (about the go to people) :cool:
I've heard from friends that after the stints and whatnot, they feel better than they have in a long time.
The part about doing the rest of the design work at this point is on the mark [cl
For God's sake don't go awol on us :D

I just had a good friend (46 years old) go down with a mild attack and had a stint put in. He feels like he is suddenly 10 years younger...to a point that is. Positive attitude goes a long way towards recovery and it looks like you are ahead of the game there. [cl

I have a feeling the same goes for most if not all of us on this forum (about the go to people) :cool:
I've heard from friends that after the stints and whatnot, they feel better than they have in a long time.
The part about doing the rest of the design work at this point is on the mark [cl
For God's sake don't go awol on us :D

No plans on that part OI. To much to do and see.:D

I just had a good friend (46 years old) go down with a mild attack and had a stint put in. He feels like he is suddenly 10 years younger...to a point that is. Positive attitude goes a long way towards recovery and it looks like you are ahead of the game there. [cl

Thanks jfg.
I had a Major Heart (Major or Minor they all hurt like ****) attack back in 99 when I was 42. Followed by quadruple bypass.:eek: Add in all the "Other" issue's since then and you have what one of my Drs refers to as a Train wreck. :eek: Plus bypasses due have a shelf life.(Who knew) So all has yet to be revealed on that front.
In the meantime I'm going to get off the computer as well as my *** and go stand outside and enjoy the sunshine.
Thanks for stopping by.....as always.
Torchie.

You are an inspiration Torchie! Hang tough buddy![/QUOTE

Thanks CC for the kind words.

I got my heat fixed. Hope your feeling better today. Are you making any progress with the new leg?

New leg is settling in gold. Just got back from my last overnight in regards to my CPAP machine. In negotiations with my cardiologist in regards to my activity level so my hopes is that my next post will actually be about this build:rolleyes:
Maybe I should just start a build thread called "Trying to keep Torchie going";)
Thanks for visiting...
Torchie.

Slow progress is better than No progress
Stay touch old man, i'll be waiting for the next installment, the truck not the leg.
Positive thoughts coming you way daily.

You are an inspiration Torchie! Hang tough buddy![/QUOTE

Thanks CC for the kind words.

New leg is settling in gold. Just got back from my last overnight in regards to my CPAP machine. In negotiations with my cardiologist in regards to my activity level so my hopes is that my next post will actually be about this build:rolleyes:
Maybe I should just start a build thread called "Trying to keep Torchie going";)
Thanks for visiting...
Torchie.
We're all tuned in on that build. It seems very doable considering the vehicle. Looking forward to the next installment.

You need to check in buddy

^^X2^^ from your friends that care about you.

Awww Geeee. You guys do care about me.:D:D
I wasn't going to post anything until I could post some progress on the build.....
On the good side. DR gave the go ahead to get up off my *** and do something and Thanks to some help from my friends I have been able to order the suspension parts needed to get the project back up on 4 wheels. So look for that update. Been going out and about with my oldest daughter who will be leaving soon to go work for the mouse.:eek:
On the other side. The heart issue is still with us and I am still being monitored and they are still tweaking my new leg for fitment.
My leg tech is a great guy as Is my entire health care team and they all spend way too much time worrying about me.:)
Keep on keeping on.......
Torchie.

Glad to hear that things are improving for you Torchie.
As much as I hate to admit it, those doctors can help you out most of the time.
Keep the faith and keep moving forward.
And yes we do care about you brother.

Latest posts

Back