1952 F-6 Build

Rat Rods Rule

Help Support Rat Rods Rule:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Good to hear there were no injuries or real damage with the fire! Tell your missus we'll be sending good wishes for her health.
Another task done is good progress man!

Cool on the money saving rebuild....

Not so cool on the wild fires....the wind has been blowing like heck the last week or so and things were drying up...but today it's raining...so much for drying up...I don't do fires....not trained, no interest and leave it to the guys with the waterproof fire gear....never wanted to fight fires....

Excellent....

Glad to hear the eye surgery went good....take care of her man...As much as we joke about our wives, don't know what I'd do without mine....most of them gotta be saints....cause they put up with us...:D

Nothing photo worthy.

Took Mrs T to her first post-op eye Drs apt. this morning and all looks well.[cl
She is still on some restrictions such as no Sky Diving.:eek: Well there goes our weekend plans...[ddd
Spent the afternoon out in the shop undoing all of the after affects of winter.
Hopefully moving the custom back into the main shop area tomorrow after my Cardiologist apt. Lets hope he's still thrilled with my progress.
Torchie

Glad to hear the Mrs. is doing well...

Hope that Car-Dee-Oligist has good things to say.....but I'm sure he will....thoughts towards that headed your way......:D

Keeping fingers crossed and praying for a good check up. A man need a little good luck once in a while.

You said it POPS. Hope that you are doing well.
DR was so happy with my progress he acted like he wanted to give me a Kiss.:eek: :D
Weight loss since end of January is 55 lbs. BP is down from 180/90-70 to 120/50 this morning. Meds have been reduced as well.
So now we are adding daily exercise to the program.
They have also put off the leg bypass due to me being a extremely high surgery risk right now. We will revisit that in about 4 month barring any issues.[cl[cl
All in all a good day.
Tomorrow is shop day. At last........
Torchie

Outstanding Torchie!! How the heck did you loose 55 lbs?
Really glad you're doing better.
I'm just taking each day as it comes and playing the cards dealt me. How's the wife doing?
Hang in there Brother.

Excellent news.....

Great about the weight loss and the BP.....keep at man...you are doing great....[cl...nice to hear you can get back to work now...LOL..:D

Latest posts

Back