1959 International

Rat Rods Rule

Help Support Rat Rods Rule:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
PS The motor looks good! [cl[cl[cl

Glad to see the little helper still involved too. [cl
Thanks. She is out in the garage every time I am and I love it. She doesn't ever stop asking questions and wanting to paint, scrape, take apart everything on the truck. My motor mounts, trans mounts and wiring harness will be here tomorrow and hopefully by Saturday evening it will have a heartbeat.

The motor is in but the headers haven't arrived so didn't get to hear it run.
E7ABC93A-C1E8-476D-AEAF-E74ED53F8939-6337-00000715DB6876F0.jpg

Moved it out of the garage to install the motor
947EA30C-D1F5-47FC-BE4E-F202C05B2171-6282-0000070A4A067D81.jpg

frame looks pretty good.. but i would do a through inspection..

Flat black is so overdone that it has become a cliche of itself. The yellow looks great! Bonus points for the Poncho power!

I have decided against flat black and have decided on Gray with Orange and Blue lettering. I'm finally going to by a shifter. I'm looking at either the Lokar 23" or the American Shifter that's 32" if I remember correctly.

Thanks Skull. After searching for motor mounts I finally called Summit Technical support. I gave him all the information he needed and the next day they arrived at the house along with the Yoke, Shifter, dual needle air gauges. This weekend I bought the Carb and with my Sons help the motor went in perfectly.
http://youtu.be/Al_5orhC9d4

Latest posts

Back