2 new additions!

Rat Rods Rule

Help Support Rat Rods Rule:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Tripper

Older and more rusted every day!
Well... on 1 of my recent tin huntin' expeditions I ran across a couple of cars that spoke to me & it seems I just couldn't live without! I bought these cars because of renderings I saw in magazines recently & they just looked like fun... see what u think!!! My plans for the sedan are rusted bottom with silver metal flake top & no ideas for the truckster but it definitely will *not* b purple & have a LaSalle grill.

BoB

Attachments

• chev1.jpeg
    chev1.jpeg
    47.2 KB · Views: 55
  • chev2.jpeg
    chev2.jpeg
    43.8 KB · Views: 43
  • 50Chevgasser.jpg
    50Chevgasser.jpg
    47.7 KB · Views: 68
  • chevtruck.jpeg
    chevtruck.jpeg
    38.8 KB · Views: 70
  • truckster.jpg
    truckster.jpg
    75.3 KB · Views: 104
There HAS to be a 12 step program somewhere for hot rodders! :D Hi, my name is Tripper, and I can't resist buying every car that comes along! :D

I like the roadsters built from those truck hoods and cabs too. The article in the magazine really made a lot of people want one.

You are going to have to move to Alaska Bob...........I hear they get 24 hours of sunlight up there sometimes...........more time to work on all your projects.:)

Don

48 hrs!

You are going to have to move to Alaska Bob...........I hear they get 24 hours of sunlight up there sometimes...........more time to work on all your projects.:)

Or... maybe Florida where they have 48 hrs in every day! ; - >

Minnesota is perfect; 9 months of winter to work on your projects. Trouble is, all the tin has returned to the earth. I'm jealous of all the good finds in Texas and the Black Hills of SoDak I see on RRR.

12 step program ,now thats funny man ![i was thinking the same thing ]
looks like a good score to me trip !
hope you build the truck first!!! i would love to see that in real life !!!

Sawzall needs a workout!!! ; - >

12 step program ,now thats funny man ![i was thinking the same thing ]
looks like a good score to me trip !
hope you build the truck first!!! i would love to see that in real life !!!

Tom,
Yep... that has jumped to the top of my list! I love the idea & can't wait 2 give the sawzall a workout... it's been *very* restless lately!!! ; - >

BoB

yea i understand! for sure.i have these little itche trigger finger episodes too.
that what gets me into all these projects in over my head.
ive heard it told that hot roding is an adiction ,it may not be as bad as drugs but it sure cost as bad,thats a fact!

Latest posts

Back