31 Chevy Coupe in Minnesota

Rat Rods Rule

Help Support Rat Rods Rule:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
bobw6.jpg

Thanks Bonehead. To me, it looks like it needs beauty rings with the dark blue rims. But beauty rings don't go with a race-style coupe.

DSCF0298.jpg

Coilovers in back on the 9" Ford rear. 3.70 gears. Terry-built control arms and roll bar. This thing will run in the high 11's and drive easily on the road. John has had this coupe for about 30 years and now it is finally getting built.

Can you give me the diameter of the tubing used to make the bars? Looks to be 2x2x(wall size)?Also what size bolts and bushings (what to order or ask for at the local auto parts store) was used on the front of the bars?

After seeing this build it pretty much answers alot of my questions as to how and what to build. I do appreciate this info. It does help alot and that ride is awesome.

Would it be possible for me to write to your friend to pick his brain a little on some more unanswered questions? With his permission only. If so please e-mail me his address.

Thanks again Bob for this help and God bless
Larry

Latest posts

Back