'41 Chev panel gasser build!

Rat Rods Rule

Help Support Rat Rods Rule:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Tomorrow!

The work goes onward!!! Just squeakin' in under the wire for the Houston Autorama. Have to take it in tomorrow... *close* one!!! Bet ya didn't know I was a sign painter too & ck my Moon tank!!! Anyone guess who made the cow skull?!?! Patch panels were a *perfect* fit!!! :D:D:D

BoB

Attachments

• signpainter.jpg
    signpainter.jpg
    38.7 KB · Views: 74
  • moonhorn.jpg
    moonhorn.jpg
    54.1 KB · Views: 58
  • patches.jpg
    patches.jpg
    18.8 KB · Views: 65
Looks awesome Bob. Nice touch with the Bonehead Skull mounted on top of the moon tank. The lettering looks great too. Impressive. Post some overall pics would ya? :)

Nearly done!!!

Nearly done... just gotta get the tail light workin' & then on to the show!!! Definitely gonna have to leave some *blacktop graffiti*!!! :D:D:D

trippersgasser2.jpg

BoB

Very Cool....

That really looks, and sounds, awesome, Bob.
Love the patch panels. Now about that burnout video you promised :D '22

That really looks, and sounds, awesome, Bob.
Love the patch panels. Now about that burnout video you promised :D '22

Burnout... er.. what's that!?!? No worries... there will *definitely* be a smoky vid shortly!!! I'm gonna wait till after the show as I don't wanna break it B4 I get it there!!!

BoB

'41 Chev panel gasser build

looking for updates on your gasser I have one just the same wishing I had the recources to build mine like yours.

Attachments

• Copy of hudson 001.jpg
    Copy of hudson 001.jpg
    109 KB · Views: 29
  • Copy of hudson 007.jpg
    Copy of hudson 007.jpg
    111.4 KB · Views: 25
  • Copy of hudson 006.jpg
    Copy of hudson 006.jpg
    122.8 KB · Views: 22
  • Copy of hudson 010.jpg
    Copy of hudson 010.jpg
    74.1 KB · Views: 21
I have one just the same wishing I had the recources to build mine like yours.

Wannaby,
Mine was built on the cheap. Salvaged motor from a wrecked Camero & primer paint job. The only thing that cost me was the gasser front end & the mags. Yours looks kool... just keep pluggin' away @ it!!!

BoB

Latest posts

Back