49 KB IHC build

Rat Rods Rule

Help Support Rat Rods Rule:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hey widewhites can you photoshop that with silver wheels and and one of all three colors with whitewalls? What color should I paint my engine? I was going to go with red but now you got me doubting that decision.

Hey widewhites can you photoshop that with silver wheels and and one of all three colors with whitewalls? What color should I paint my engine? I was going to go with red but now you got me doubting that decision.
You asked for it here they are.
blackwhite.jpg

silverwhite.jpg

redwhite.jpg

Busman, your truck looks great! I really like the tailgate treatment, and the frenched taillights...that was pretty popular on the street trucks, and looks great on yours. I thought I had a plan on mine, but now I might change my mind...I think I prefer the red rims, but the black looks a little more subtle...any way, GREAT job!!

Bussie, That's a great, unique color. The truck will look even better fully assembled. I like the black rims. Might want to try body color on the wheels with the wide whites and small caps. It's going to look super regardless of what you select.

Took the kb out of the shop for a initial spin around the shop. Should be ready for a road test tomorrow.

Attachments

• IMAG0168 [800x600].jpg
    IMAG0168 [800x600].jpg
    116.6 KB · Views: 39
  • IMAG0169 [800x600].jpg
    IMAG0169 [800x600].jpg
    91.6 KB · Views: 28
  • IMAG0172 [800x600].jpg
    IMAG0172 [800x600].jpg
    114.8 KB · Views: 29

Latest posts

Back