50 Ford

Rat Rods Rule

Help Support Rat Rods Rule:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

hotwrench4hire

Started out with a 50 F6
AtTheShop.jpg
[/IMG]

Did a 4 inch suspension drop, with springs and drop spindles, channeled over the frame about 6 inches, dropped in a small block 400 and a turbo 400 about 8 inches back of the stock location, has a very nice stance [dr
attheshop145.jpg
[/IMG]

F5 on S10 frame

More pics please. Interested in seeing what you did at back of cab. Did you narrow frame or notch cab? I'm doing a 52 F5 cab on lwb S10 frame with engine a little farther back and plan to use late camaro rack & pinion and the narrowed 12 bolt rear end out of my drag car.

Any way to mount a rack and pinion on there? A-arms don't bug me, it's the steering box and frame horns sticking out.

A rack is possible, looking into that now, but with setting the motor and the cab back 8 inches it puts the radiator right at the box, I cut the frame horns off, so the front wheels will end up right at the radiator, nothing will be sticking out when its done.
Keep in mind also, this is a small budget build, I purchased a s10, a s10 blazer, and a 78 Chevy van for motor and trans, took everything I needed and sold off leftover parts, motors, trans, then took all the rest to the scrapper, all together im out about 100 bucks so far :D

More pics please. Interested in seeing what you did at back of cab. Did you narrow frame or notch cab? I'm doing a 52 F5 cab on lwb S10 frame with engine a little farther back and plan to use late camaro rack & pinion and the narrowed 12 bolt rear end out of my drag car.

I notched the cab at the rear, my bed will cover it so I went that way, will get more pic's up this week ;)

Latest posts

Back