55 Chevy Full Build

Rat Rods Rule

Help Support Rat Rods Rule:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Looks great! I look forward to seeing more progress!
Maybe next time I'm down that way I'll give you guys a heads up and come see it in person!

I'll introduce you to the art of the waterjet. It has been one of the most versitile tools I use. I can not believe how handy it is even in my limited biz.

Don't wanna hijack Gastrick's thread (I'll remove this post later) so please post pictures in a new thread. We'd love to see it, brand name... etc!

BoB

Come on Steve, you have 3 months left, you should be able to make TR.:) It would be nice to see it moving around under it's own power.

Don

We will give it our best shot Don. We still have to weld in an entire new floor, do alot of work on the rear, figure out gas tank configuration, figure out wiring and air lines that will get run through the frame, make access panels for that and exhaust and so on and so on. You know us, we try to mix it up come Daytona time so who knows.:D

Thanks speed racer ... thanks speed racer ... sorry I got carried away .....I'll check it out.

Ratty 46

A little update here. We routed the a/c lines which are hidden for the most part.

The a/c lines are fully installed in this photo but where are they?

We made compartments with removeable sides under the fender.

There's no real evidence of the modification to the fender from the outside.

The dryer is tucked away in the kick panel.

Very clever my friend ...... Looks kick ass.

I came across a 454 for my '46 coupe ..... now need the 5 speed to complete the driveline.

Ratty 46

Just as a teaser here are a few things that are coming up next. [dr

1) Removal of door handles
2) Deleting the vent window
3) Fabing up a custom grille
4) Installing the Harley Davidson headlights

Latest posts

Back