68 c10

Rat Rods Rule

Help Support Rat Rods Rule:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
good fab skills for sure man, just the bobbed bed is got me all [S! maybe it will grow on me! good luck with the truck and keep it going

here jfg455, click on this photobucket link if you want to see the jeep i built for my bestfriend. He rolled his first cherokee so i told him if he bought a cheap one with a good body i would swap all the parts over to it and he helped of course. oh and if your wondering why i chopped the top off, it was so we could get access to the inside cause the roof was crushed

http://s1122.photobucket.com/albums/l533/outlawz916/

nice job on the jeep. Lots O work swapping everything! I like the pic with the 2 hoodlums pimpin the drop top![cl

The shortened bed looks very unique. I shortened my 72 Chevy by cutting 1 foot out of the frame under the cab and 1 foot off the front of the bed. I left the bed long behind the rear tire. Ended up with a 115" wheel base and semi short bed out of a long bed truck.

This 69 started out as a long bed 3/4 ton.

BaggedChevy02.jpg

More fun stuff

Hey Outlawz That was a good trade. Not that there is anything wrong with a jacked up 4X4 Ford but we like them in the dirt. Looks like a great start and I love the bobbed look on the later model. Ain't this just the best site for us out- of-the-box guys. Keep us posted. Steve

Thanks for all the support guys. This forum helps on the build because it motivates me to get work done on it faster so I can post progress for you to see. I got the engine bay painted and the intake manifold painted and looking new. I also ported the intake manifold. That was a lot of work. I got new spark plugs and wires and topped off the fluids. All I have to do now is the timing and brakes to start driving it again. I also got a floor shifter in the truck and all the wiring done. Since I'm going to flush the brake lines I figured I might as well get brand new Brake hoses and be done with it. I will be posting pics probably tomorrow!

Latest posts

Back