About to sign off for a short while!

Rat Rods Rule

Help Support Rat Rods Rule:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Thunder1

Hey Fella's -

Well, It's time to for me to get packed up for the big move. I've got to get the computer boxed up and ready to go. After today, you won't be hearing from me for maybe a week or possibly a little longer. I'm having to argue with my new landlord about cable and Internet access even though I'm the one who's paying for it. [S So that being the case, it might take a while to resolve.

I'll be back on as soon as I get all this taken care of and get settled in.
Just thought I'd let you guys know.

Wish me luck!

Thunder

Best of luck T1, hope everything falls into place for you, will be looking forward to hearing back when you get things in place. Take care, Sniper

Pat, take care of yourself and I'm certain that this will be the positive experience you are looking for! ....CR

Good luck to you in your new place - get all wired up and get on back here. - well, get your computer wired up , that is.

Good he finally left now we talk about him behind his back. :)
JUST KIDDING!! I hate moving. I've moved like 10 times in the past 9 years. I should be here pretty permanently though. Hope things go smooth for ya Pat.:p

Thunder's move

Hey Guys

I'm gonna introduce Pat to the local car guys and take him to a club meeting or two. He'll feel like he's lived here all his life. I gave him a list of about a dozen local shows comin up. He is gonna love it here.

Shakey

Latest posts

Back