About to sign off for a short while!

Rat Rods Rule

Help Support Rat Rods Rule:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
The place to be!

Hey....why don't all you guys move here??? This is "hotrod heaven" We have 2 cruises on Saturday nites within 20 miles of each other and each one has 500-600 cars. Then there are shows EVERY WEEKEND in Pigeon Forge. The Grand Run (spring and fall), Shades of the Past (spring and fall), Corvette Expo (spring and fall), 55-56-57 show, F100 Nationals, NSRA Nationals South....and a kajillion local shows! It's hard just figurin out which one to go to!

And.....beautiful mountains, friendly people, pretty horses and fast women!! lol
[cl[cl:D:D

Shakey

And.....beautiful mountains, friendly people, pretty horses and fast women!! lol

Shakey[/QUOTE]

That scares me a bit!..:D...CR

Hey Guys

I'm gonna introduce Pat to the local car guys and take him to a club meeting or two. He'll feel like he's lived here all his life. I gave him a list of about a dozen local shows comin up. He is gonna love it here.

Shakey

Dang. I wish I could get someone around here to do that. Guess I'll have to move again. Knoxville is pretty. Not to far away either.

Hey....why don't all you guys move here??? This is "hotrod heaven" We have 2 cruises on Saturday nites within 20 miles of each other and each one has 500-600 cars. Then there are shows EVERY WEEKEND in Pigeon Forge. The Grand Run (spring and fall), Shades of the Past (spring and fall), Corvette Expo (spring and fall), 55-56-57 show, F100 Nationals, NSRA Nationals South....and a kajillion local shows! It's hard just figurin out which one to go to!

Shakey

Shakey did you know they have moved the location of the Shades show to Splash Country?

And yes this is hot rod heaven. Not to mention that the laws are pretty lax on hot rods here.

Shades

Hey RPM, you're not serious.....bout the Shades...are you? Thought Dolly didn't like us. ( I like her, though!) C'mon.. tell me you are kidding.:confused:

It is true, the big farm where the Shades use to be held has been sold. It will now be in the parking lot at Splash country.

Corvette Expo this weekend in Sevierville. I seen em hauling in all those plastic cars.

Hey Fella's, I'm home!!! Well, after a week and a whole lotta hassle with several Internet providers, the computer is back in business and alive and well in Pigeon Forge! Man, what a week!! I started the new job Monday and will be training until the opening a week from today. I really like my new place and being here is so cool! Looks like I've missed quite a few posts. I've really missed you guys!! It feels great to be back.

Pat

Shakey

That scares me a bit!.....CR[/QUOTE]

You said it CR!! Speaking of fast women, I didn't waste any time in finding that out either. I've already met one of those too! [ddd[cl

Thunder

If at all possible you guys should check out the Titanic museums, each one has unique items. I've been to the one in Branson and plan to go down in a few weeks to check out the one in PF.

Thanks guys!! High five to you too E-man!! Your exactly right TiredIron but the cool thing is, PF is even bigger and has a completely different set of artifacts. Come see us! Looking forward to seeing you there!

TiredIron, PM me when you plan on coming ok?

Thunder

"Fast Women"..!! DANGER DANGER!

Hey Thunder, Glad you landed safely! Looking forward to meeting you and introducing you to the local scene. No hurry....gimme a buzz when you get settled.

Shakey

I'm really glad to hear that everything went smoothly for you!..About time huh?...Welcome back Pat.....[cl..CR

Hey Thunder, Glad you landed safely! Looking forward to meeting you and introducing you to the local scene. No hurry....gimme a buzz when you get settled.

Shakey

Hey Shakey!

Thanks! I'll be in touch once we get open and things settle down a little. I'm gearing up for five 12 hour days in a row next week! :D Lots to still do in regard to that.

I'm really anxious to meet you too!

Pat

Latest posts

Back