Ace Cafe London, Uk

Rat Rods Rule

Help Support Rat Rods Rule:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

BIGGLES!

Calling the Brits on the site...there are more than just me...isn't there:confused::confused:

Is anyone going to the Ace Cafe in London on Jan 2nd for the monthly Hot Rod Nite - I am between jobs for the week so may take a run up, is it worth going during the winter months or shall i wait till summer?

To all our American friends...don't worry if I do go I'll take pictures and post here :D

Kool!

Biggles,
Wouyld love to see some pictures of the scene there! If u go... have fun & b safe!!!

BoB

did'nt realize you were from london ! how is hot roding over there is it hard to find parts and what typ of cars are built????? sorry for all the questions ,just curious!

Biggles, Was in London a few years ago. Seen a lot of American cars on a rod run by Prince Albert Hall. The 50’s cars really fill up your streets. Most of the customs, leadsleds and hot rods looked about the same as we have here. And you have some really good beer. Had a great time hope I can return someday.

here a bike i built, got inspiration from athe ace

sold this a while back, now i want to build my 1950 fleetline. need a motor and tranny to start with

Attachments

• a3.jpg
    a3.jpg
    34.4 KB · Views: 17

Latest posts

Back