adopting a lil doggy

Rat Rods Rule

Help Support Rat Rods Rule:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Olde English Bulldogges are loyal and courageous with a stable temperament. They get on very well with children and are naturally very protective of them.

Their normal disposition is happy, out-going, eager to please and trustworthy.

They are protective of their family and property and although they are not human or animal aggressive, they are often described as "Non-Aggressive But Prepared".

According to DogFace Kennels in Minnesota (IOEBA Approved Olde English Bulldogge Breeders) you need never worry about your child being hurt by a stranger if your Old English Bulldogge is around!

He looks like a big baby! I'm sure he will be a awesome addition to any family!

Update
Yes we are getting tech the doggy
I am excited
My bride is looking for a lap dog for her self

Olde English Bulldogges are docile, but capable and protective, fearless and athletic, fierce-looking, determined and courageous, bold and friendly around their family and friends, but fearless adversaries to anyone who threatens their masters or property

he was rescued from an unscrupulous breeder who kept him locked in a cage for the 1st 2 years of his life
when he first got saved he didnt know how to play or climb stairs

it is a $500 and 2010 miles round trip dog

If I was in the area I'd deliver for free! It's great thing your doing! Way to many people buying from puppy mills when there is so many dogs and cats to be rescued from shelters.

I love dogs, especially bullys! Had two boxers a few years back, they were great dogs. Have two Boston Terriers now, just a smaller version of the bull dog with a big attitude! Nothing moves on our property that they don't know about!

i must be freakin nuts
a 2000+ mile round trip to pay 500 bucks for a dog?
man alive i didnt see THAT comin!

Wow....500 for a rescued dog....seems kinda steep....

but...he's cute as heck....Can't believe you made him wear that pig outfit...who's idea was that?? Poor guy... Looks like he is enjoying the new home...hope it works out...hard to believe how people treat their dogs...if you can't be with them or take care of them, don't get one....Sad....Glad you have him safe and sound....

my bride wanted a french bulldog

my sister the veterinarian told dawny and i about all the health problems those french bulldogs have. we didnt know they cant even mate or give birth naturally.
collapsed trachea
etc
etc
so while we are in californicate visiting
my darling bride will go with sis and check out doggies
she found a really good looking one that looks to me like a tiny pitbull

Rest In Peace Goddogz Technique aka Tech, but known to his family as Techie. . Today, we dropped him off for a neuter and tonight we held him as he passed. This sweet boy only wanted to be loved and he had that with us. He was prepping to go be with his forever family and he experienced an extreme reaction to anesthesia. We held him as he fought to stay with us, but his strength could only last so long. This is a tough one.

Back