Another craigslist pile....

Rat Rods Rule

Help Support Rat Rods Rule:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
My opinion is different from others on what I call a rat rod ,, and I know every one has one .... but thats just a strip-down every one had to play with back in the 60s and 70s Most of the strip-downs come from a car that didnt pass inspection no more ,,or maybe wrecked , but still run great . so get the tools out and lets make a buggy ...

You would hope that is a photoshop. Its called a 53 chevy trucar, but its a pontiac and either a dodge or international cab. [S

You would hope that is a photoshop. Its called a 53 chevy trucar, but its a pontiac and either a dodge or international cab. [S

I know it's real, I'm ashamed to say it's from TN if I remember correctly... powered by the pontiac grand am's 2.4L quad 4.... I just don't know why the guy is looking for it... maybe to put it out of its misery or something....[S

If it had some rounded fat back fenders, it would actually look pretty decent. And get rid of the tell tale S10 beltline somehow.

Somebody go to Albuquerque Craigslist and type in horrid for the search. There will be a s10 thing pop up. Please post the link to it as I can't from my phone. It's certainly a wtf car...

That's the one.

I just noticed that my phone changed what I was typing to horrid. It was suppose to say hotrod. Even my phone thinks its horrid lol.

If I had nothing but money, I'd buy this monstrosity, respond to the nearest fire and push it in. [ddd

attachment.php

Attachments

• CL turd.jpg
    CL turd.jpg
    70.2 KB · Views: 33
Look up ugly in the dictionary and you will find a picture of this monstrosity. The only good thing about it is the engine.

Latest posts

Back