Anyone got pics of there dogs??

Rat Rods Rule

Help Support Rat Rods Rule:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ratrodney

Heres my bruiser. Titus. My 15 month old English Mastiff. These dogs are smart and loving. RR

Attachments

• 001.jpg
    001.jpg
    75.8 KB · Views: 49
LOL.

Yea he loves kissin me. They say he will grow up to 3 years old so Ive no idea how big he will be. His Dad was waist hi at his back and went 220-240 so who knows???

Hes a great buddy. Great with my kids to. RR

My yard dogs.. Smilin Jack the Dalmation and Tina the Pyranease.
Jack bites--bit a lawyer! Good dawg. Tinas just an delicate little lap dog, lover not a fighter...

PA41

Attachments

• 515.JPG
    515.JPG
    151.8 KB · Views: 24
Jack bites--bit a lawyer! Good dawg. Tinas just an delicate little lap dog, lover not a fighter...

PA41

You mean he's OK after biting a lawyer?:D.......CR

Me dog!

Here's a picture of our 2 year old silver mini Schnauzer. He's really a momma's baby though!

BoB

Attachments

• bigdog.jpg
    bigdog.jpg
    57.8 KB · Views: 11
Here is our spolied monster,Stormey. She is part pit, german sheppered, australian sheppered. She will be 10 in october. She is the sweetest dog I have ever been around and is very gentle around little kids but she wont put up with any b/s. She was givin to my stepson after my wife and him were in a very bad accident and she picked him out when she was a pup.

Tim
Stormy012.jpg

Stormy003.jpg

Here's Ta-li. My 10 year old female Am. Indian Dog from Southern Oregon. She's the most intelligent and devoted dog I've ever owned. I'm so lucky to have this dog. I waited almost a year for her. I had to wait for her to be born and weaned enough so she could make the trip from Oregon. There's only a very select number of pups available every year. She's a Sweetheart!

Attachments

• Dec. 09 079.jpg
    Dec. 09 079.jpg
    82.1 KB · Views: 20
Last edited:

PA41

I wish you lived closer PA41. I'd sure like to take Jack on a ride to visit my wife's Lawyer. [ddd :D

Yep, that's one smart dog! Good boy Jack! [cl

Last edited:
my three pups

right, male 2 yrs 180 middle, female pup 9 mths 115lbs left 1.5 yrs female 150 all english mastiffs....great dogs

Attachments

• IMG_0248.jpg
    IMG_0248.jpg
    113.4 KB · Views: 12
  • IMG_0246.jpg
    IMG_0246.jpg
    96.4 KB · Views: 11
  • IMG_0624.jpg
    IMG_0624.jpg
    85.2 KB · Views: 15
  • IMG_0613.jpg
    IMG_0613.jpg
    87.6 KB · Views: 26
2007_0808bing0163.jpg

Here's Willie, the Standard Poodle. He just turned 12 and has really slowed down. He wanted to go drag racing on this day.

Hambster007.jpg

And here's Sam. He's a Standard Poodle too but only 8 months old. In this shot he grabbed toilet paper and unrolled it through the entire length of the house. Sometimes I think old people shouldn't get puppies.:)

Nice Dogs everyone. Wat you feedin those English mastiffs? Mine is getting big, but his weight gain has slowed??? RR

Latest posts

Back