ask a silly question

Rat Rods Rule

Help Support Rat Rods Rule:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jacko

found this please read first reply
:

That answer was just awesome. I have a couple of ex and know were he coming from.

Now when I meet someone I let them know. If you come between me and my toys or friends you will lose.

Looks like someone has gone through a nasty divorce or two! :eek::D And here I thought a certain forum that starts with the letter H had some brutally frank members...........remind me to never buy a Jeep! :D

Let's face it, although there are some females out there who support our hot rod facination, the majority of them would prefer that we not be spending our time and money on these old pieces of junk, at least that has been my experience. For example, my ex wife came from a car loving family. Her Dad had a tripower GTO and her Brother had a 57 Chevy and then a 64 Vette. When we were dating she loved my cars but the second the ring was on the "rules changed." :eek: Same with the GF I lived with for 7 years after my divorce, if I got to the shop one day a month it was rare and then I had to listen to " You spend all your D*** time at that D*** shop!!!!" :confused:

I've been alone now for the past 5 years and couldn't imagine going back to a relationship.

Don

Last edited:
I had seen that on another forum. I thought it was worth a laugh and posted it on the HAMB, the thread got axed. I guess the mod just didn't see it as conductive to promoting traditional rods.
It seems kind of odd for us at RRR to laugh at because we don't generally promote that sort of behavior here.

Funny is funny. If someone posted like that here, it would be deleted. Like a dirty joke, it's still funny, but not at church.

And here I thought a certain forum that starts with the letter H had some brutally frank members...........remind me to never buy a Jeep! :D

Your mentioned forum can get pretty bad at times, but if you have never spent anytime over at Pirate 4x4 you haven't seen anything. They take stuff to the next level, if interested search Pirate 4x4 & Charlie Wenzel....

Although I see the humour in the post, some of the replies have gone a little too far.

Latest posts

Back