Baby it's cold outside

Rat Rods Rule

Help Support Rat Rods Rule:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I live a couple of hrs E of Atlanta,and I dont know why they didnt close the schools and some gov.offices ect.They did in my town.They would have had a mess anyway,but at lease the kids would have been home.THE PARENTS SHOULD HAVE KEPT THEM HOME ANYWAY.Atlanta has 3 Interstates going thru it.20+75+85.Alot of people stuck on the roads were just passing thru.

Our cold snap is finally over, drove my roadster to work yesterday, it was in the 80's. That should be the end of any cold nights for the year, I hope.

Don

Living in the MidWest for 50+ years I'm fine with winter. Without winter you don't appreciate spring.

I will say I don't like it when 1 degree seems "O.K.".

I walked out to get the mail (Box out on the road) wearing jeans & sweat shirt. I was thinking it ain't that cold and that just ain't right.

Living in the MidWest for 50+ years I'm fine with winter. Without winter you don't appreciate spring.

Ya know, that is true. I remember when I lived up North and when you would get those first few nice warm days of Spring, I would feel like I was reborn. I would lay on the lawn, look up at the sky, and feel alive.

Yep, Winter makes you appreciate nice weather finally coming around.

Don

Myself, Ive had it! Ive given up my o.t. for snow removal at work as of this morning. Im sick of snow and tired of getting up at 4am to freeze my butt off for 2 hours in this crap. My night guy can have all the o.t. he can stand. Extended forcast shows no temps above mid 20s for the next two weeks with plenty of single and teen high temps. Bluck

It's official, my blood has thinned out from living in Florida for the last twenty plus years. I'm in Onawa Iowa (aka BFE) this week freezing my a$$ off! It was 3* this morning, the high is 7* and they are saying tomorrow morning it should be a balmy -6* :eek: My wife was nice enough to let me know it will be 81* at home today :mad:

It's official, my blood has thinned out from living in Florida for the last twenty plus years. I'm in Onawa Iowa (aka BFE) this week freezing my a$$ off! It was 3* this morning, the high is 7* and they are saying tomorrow morning it should be a balmy -6* :eek: My wife was nice enough to let me know it will be 81* at home today :mad:

Cry me a river. (I got your number, mav. ;))

-31C or -24F accompanied by an evil wind. I'll take it and I'll like it 'cuz I suffer in heat and humidity.

"You can put more clothes on, but you can only take so many off." - Grandpa

Last edited:
Thanks, I think.

Holy crap! Negative 14. This is just stupid cold :eek:

Yeah, it's stupid cold.... Stupid cold like a Fox!
ShiftyEyesfast.gif

Frozen pipes - that sucks.

Latest posts

Back