Baby it's cold outside

Rat Rods Rule

Help Support Rat Rods Rule:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hey Mav, you're sympathy won't be forgotten.
Hurricane-Sandy.jpg

LOL, sorry guys, I just couldn't resist [ddd

We gotta have a good wind storm and a wash once in a while to run the terrorists, er tourists off...heheh! We just had a cold front move thru here. I think it'll only be 70 today. Think I'll break out the long johns...

35º this morning, but in the 70's this coming weekend with bad thunder storms. the weekends have all been bad weather since thanksgiving. nope no christmas lights this year.

12" of light white fluffy SNOW just in time for the holidays and oh yeh todays temp is going to be teens during the day and single digits over night with more snow on tuesday[S old man winter is here to stay till April:confused:

68f and calm and clear here.

oh wait
thats in the living room
you mean outside?
i aint goin out there it's cold!

63 degrees in San Jose California right now. And people are running around with jackets on.

Three days ago I was in Ely Minnesota at -11.

You southern boys don't have to clean out the back of your trucks with an ice chisel and snow shovel just to get an engine block in. This is the 300 Ford block for my dragster, on it's way to the engine machine shop.
Oh, the hardships of living in the great white north.:rolleyes:

Weather so nice today I took the time to go for a little cruise this afternoon.
Almost enough to get the winter funk out of my system.
Spent the morning chasing a fault code in the wife's daily ride. After two hours,
I put a new gas cap on it, cleared the code and viola. FINALLY!!!
Way too many sensors tied into these computer controlled systems.

Latest posts

Back