BilletProof Drags

Rat Rods Rule

Help Support Rat Rods Rule:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

RAT IHC

IMG_0647.jpg

IMG_0653.jpg

IMG_0650.jpg

IMG_0648.jpg

IMG_0647.jpg

IMG_0644.jpg

IMG_0643.jpg

More

IMG_0585.jpg

IMG_0584.jpg

IMG_0582.jpg

IMG_0581.jpg

IMG_0580.jpg

IMG_0579.jpg

IMG_0577.jpg

IMG_0573.jpg

IMG_0572.jpg

Don at it again...he was having some problems hooking up with that powerplant...his car sounded like it could be a pro mod with those open headers!

IMG_0571.jpg

Wow some awesum cars!!! Looks like a fun day....and that falcon looks quicker than the one I had also..:D thanks for sharing.

HRP, Don posted in the BS Lounge. Best run 7.90 @ 92MPH, I believe.

Thanks for the pics RAT IHC. What rules do they run under? Saw some cars without rollbars, helmets from the 70's, etc. Just curious.

And who's this imposter? :D

krank.jpg

I'm not 100% on the rules they were running...Don might know a little better. I did see that imposter though! Don had a hard time hooking up...if he had I'm sure would have run well over 100mph...That 27 of his sounds more like a pro-comp class car!

-Troy

Don's performance is extremely good for a pure street roadster. He has to be making good horsepower. Like Troy said, with some traction he would have been quite a bit faster & quicker.

From my experience around here some strips will relax the rules for street rod drags at 1/8 mile.

Enjoyed goin thru the pics [cl
The ol Boy in the firebird will be the first at the seen :eek:

Jim

Attachments

• FIRST AT THE SEEN.jpg
    FIRST AT THE SEEN.jpg
    75.3 KB · Views: 4
Troy, those pictures are all professional quality and you sure took lot of them. :) Thanks for going through all the time and trouble to take them and post them for us, felt like I was back there again.

Rules??? We don't need no stinkin' rules !! :D The drivers meeting before the race was kinda cool, Alan basically said no alcohol if you are driving and don't get hurt out there. These events relax the normal rules to allow guys like me whose cars would never pass tech at a regular race make a few passes. You sign a waiver and go have fun.

The very neat part about the whole event is how friendly and laid back everybody is. Alan from BP puts on some of the best events anywhere and everybody at the track treats you well and goes out of their way to let you have fun.

Oh, Dr. Crankenstein, that Krankenstein altered is really an imposter........the driver is a chick ! :eek::D (But she can't spell worth a darned)

Don

The best set of pictures I've seen from this event. Thanks a lot for sharing them and also for having them show up large, rather than deal with thumbnails.

Mike, glad you enjoyed them! I know I had fun taking them. I've been slacking a little on my project lately because of other stuff going on and this was the perfect pick me up...been working on my truck all week!

Enjoyed goin thru the pics [cl
The ol Boy in the firebird will be the first at the seen :eek:

Jim

Jim, I've seen one built like this a loooonnngggggg time ago. Very different looking and yes he'll beat everything to the scene! :D

-Troy

Latest posts

Back